Thank you FlySoulmates for nominating us for the awards. Being nominated and getting acknowledged in any field is satisfying, more so in the field of blogging. This is our first nomination for any award since we began the blog in March 2018. Being nominated for an award like Leibster Awards within first year of blogging is truly satisfying. We are grateful to our readers who have followed us at every step of our blogging journey so far. We promise that this is just the beginning and we have many more good things in store for our readers.
We came in contact through our common friend and I have been following their journey since. We had launched our blog in the same month and have been recognized together at the same time, so there is definitely something common between both of us. The best part of fly soulmates is the manner in which they present their journey, highlighting all the best places to visit along with the minutest details possible to make it easy for other travelers.
About Liebster Award:
Liebster Award is a virtual award given to one blogger by another blogger. It is a way to provide recognition to great content and exposure to fellow bloggers. If you are nominated for this award and would want to reciprocate, here are the simple rules to follow:
- Thank the blog who has nominated you and send a link back to their blog.
- List the rules of Liebster Award in your post
- Answer all the questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate minimum 5 deserving bloggers of your choice.
- Create a set of 10 new questions you would like to ask your nominees.
- Display the award Logo on your blog
Here are our answers to FlySoulmates questions :
1. What is the first country that you visited abroad? Tell us about your experience
The first country that we visited was Switzerland back in 2014. The purpose of our travel was business. It is an amazing country. No wonder why it is the most preferred honeymoon destination abroad.
2. Are you more travel solo or group travel?
I prefer traveling with my family. Solo travel is preferred only in case of emergencies or very short trips. There is nothing better than exploring a destination with the life partner.
3. What is your next destination?
The next destination is most probably going to be within in India as we plan to go to Udaipur, Rajasthan and other parts of North India.
4. Where is your happy place?
The place that makes me most happy is the place where my hubby is born and brought up. Mumbai is the place where I feel most happy and comfortable living in.
5. Tell us about your travel list essential?
The most essential things that I can’t travel without is an extra pair of clothes and my beauty kit. Need to look gorgeous while stepping out of home.
6. Have you ever volunteer abroad? If so where? If not, is it something you would consider doing?
I have not has chance to volunteer abroad but surely would love to help. My preferred country would be any country in Europe. They are generally safer and people are quite understanding and friendly.
7. If you had an advice for first time traveler, what would say to them?
Prepare well in advance, do not miss small things, if you are vegetarian please carry some ready to eat food. It is hard to find vegetarian food easily in some places of the world. Make sure you carry enough cash to pay for the first week of your travel and avoid using credit card as much as you can. Credit card frauds happen usually while travelling abroad.
8. Tell us what blogging brought you.
Blogging has made me a better person. It has opened a great world of opportunities and made me become more confident as compared to earlier. The opportunity to interact, share my knowledge, and learn from others have made me grow in my professional as well as personal life. Blogging is a life changing experience for me.
9. What is the most surprising secret you revealed in your blog?
I have kept my blog strictly professional. Still, I have shared some personal experiences that I have related to blogging and made me change my outlook towards life. The most surprising secret is actually not a secret but a belief that one can be a full time professional blogger and it is possible to make money online that is very hard for most of the people. Most of the bloggers cannot generate enough traffic and curiosity among the readers and quit blogging within the first six months. Perseverance is the key to success in any profession. I was a professional blogger from 2009 to 2011 and had to quit once I got married. People get surprised knowing that I have been blogging for such a long time.
10. What is your favorite airline company? Why?
My Favorite airline is Jet Airways for travel within India and abroad. I like their management and their reward system for travel. I have used the air miles accumulated through my travel for complimentary flight tickets of my family.
Now that we have answered all questions, it is time to share our nominees, we are happy to extend the 2018 Liebster Award nomination to:
1. Anshul Gupta of HIGHTECHJIGSAW
2. Kate Freya of Elysian Moment
3. Nicole Anderson of Camping for Women
4. Amar Singh of The Traveller
5. Yukti Agarwal of Travel With Me 24 X 7
Congratulations to all of you and wish you all the best!
Here are 10 questions that you will have to answer by 25th January 2018:
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
- What are three things you cannot live without?
- What is your most prized possession?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
- What’s your favorite post that you’ve written?
- If money was no object, what would you do all day?
- Where do you most want to travel, but have never been?
- What does your perfect day look like?